Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Fring Video Talk
RobertChase04

I downloaded the fringe video talk app for my droid incredible and it says that I need to change my settings. How or what settings do I need to change?

0 Likes
Re: Fring Video Talk
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

it's probably wanting you to activate a front facing camera, which the incredible does not have, so there is really no point in video calls.

0 Likes
Wildman
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Try Tango, I use it on my Droid X and I have a number of Android and iPhone users I talk with without issues.

0 Likes
Jax_Omen
Yeah, Fring is designed for Front Facing Camera phones, like my Epic. Works great on those, should be awesome on the Thunderbolt whenever it comes out, but it won't work for beans on your Incredible.
0 Likes