Gmail Update to 4.6 ( 836823 )
B33
Legend

I was wondering if anybody has updated Gmail to the New 4.6 Looking at the Reviews through the Playstore it looks like there is some Issues I myself I haven't updated to it yet if there is any body that has and it Running pretty smooth I wouldn't mind Knowing about it..

0 Likes
Re: Gmail Update to 4.6 ( 836823 )
Not applicable

I am going to assume the GMail app updates automatically. So in that case I have no issue with it

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Elector wrote:

I am going to assume the GMail app updates automatically. So in that case I have no issue with it

That's if you have your settings for the Play Store to automatically update your applications.

I usually let updates slide until I can access my home wifi and have a chance to see what the change log says was improved.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I agree, I don't have any of my apps update automatically. Quite often, I take this time to evaluate if I even need the app on my phone. When I look in the Play Store and see an app which needs an update and I can't even remember the last time I even used the app or what the app does, I will quite often just delete the app. If I find I need the app again in the future, I will simply download it again at that time.Smiley Happy

Not applicable

Ah ha...

Yep I have automatic updates over wifi. I have a few apps only. So what updates does not affect me that much.

As long as it makes and receives calls I am happy. But my wife loves Netflix and You Tube so as long as those apps work life is good.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

It's a Good thing to have it set at,  I had mine set at Do Not auto-update apps and I might move this setting to the Wi-Fi one..

0 Likes
Not applicable

Yep even though I have unlimited data, I mostly use wifi. Like I said the few apps I have are not even worth updating. Netflix, You Tube, Google+, Facefook and twitter. Not really a big deal.

Hey love the Avitar.

B33
Legend

Thank Ya Sir..

0 Likes