Gmail has Been Updated 4.6 (836823) Oct.1
B33
Legend

But early updater's.!!!

Are already saying there having some Issues with it.. one reviewer that posted in the playstore and i came across had to Factory Reset the phone if this the case Google better fix the issue quite quickly..

So if you decide to Update do it with  Caution.!   b33

0 Likes
Re: Gmail has Been Updated 4.6 (836823) Oct.1
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's SEVERAL posters reporting issues after installing the update, and at least one here on the forum has reported constant rebooting after the update was installed.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yup that is why i Wait on updating and that is why I post any new Info when it comes out on here make sure the Message gets out.. but some of it sometimes get's a Wii past me we do what we can.. b 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's also another reason why I don't have my apps set to auto-update.

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

I have turned down the last few gMail updates because of issues. I had installed teh previous one and had tons of issues. That is why I always back up my apps and I can restore a working build if necessary

0 Likes
Not applicable

No issues with Gmail at all. Crazy I usually have no issues with any updates on any devices I own.

I must be blessed

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Mine so far Jake is Doing ok) I have noticed some lately when i was on Chrome it was running a bit Droopy might need to run a System Cache or something other than that everything seems Ok)  And my bought with my allergies has lightened up whew i breath threw my Nose again. b

0 Likes