Good Media Managing Application for Droid
dg8tr

I tried a few applications to transfer music, videos, photos, and podcasts like the Motorola Tool which fell way short on features.  To my surprise I already had an application on my computer that worked perfectly.  I have a PSP but I only use it for games really but the Sony Media Go (free to download at http://sonycreativesoftware.com/products/mediago/default_ENU.asp?page=download)  was able to transfer and convert files to be compatible with the Droid.  I keep my music in WMA Lossless format and the Droid cannot play it but this application will convert and transfer them over.  It syncs my photos and I was able to sync all my audio and video podcasts (I am and addict) over to it.  I just had to make sure I had a good format for the video podcasts and Xvid worked.  you just subscribe to the RSS feed which you can easily add to the Media Go software.  I couldn't be happier.  It is very similar to the Itunes environment with my Ipod which is about to go on the shelf forever.  Try it out let me know what you think.

0 Likes