Google Password for buying apps wont work
aaraar08

Every time I try to buy and app, a pop up tells me that my google account has changed and request that I re-enter my password. I know my account has not changed. Nor my password but no matter what password I enter it will not accept it.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Google Password for buying apps wont work
Wildman
Legend

This is normal, I usually have this happen when I log into my Google account from a PC because the system then detects that the email account is being accessed from multiple sources, all you have to do is input the scrambled passwords that the page should have showed you so the system can verify that it is your account that you are tring to log back into...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Squallfyr
Contributor - Level 3
I've had the same problem. Somewhere in Google's sercurity policy if you do 1 of 3 things, like say you sent 5 emails in 2 minutes they consider your acct a spam account. there are a couple other reasons too i dont remember. I had to email Google for them to unfreeze my account. im sure your in the same boat. of course your phone wont recognize your account is frozen till you go online.
0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

This is normal, I usually have this happen when I log into my Google account from a PC because the system then detects that the email account is being accessed from multiple sources, all you have to do is input the scrambled passwords that the page should have showed you so the system can verify that it is your account that you are tring to log back into...

0 Likes