Google Play Updated with Some neat New features!
B33
Legend

Have a Look Via the Link: And enjoy  Music 

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/11/12/google-play-music-update-supports-gapless-playback-other-nifty-...

Update: I don't know what it was but the first Try of Downloading the App my Maxx shut itself off)  i did re-try the Download and it took it so i don't know if this is a Fluke with the App) or what.. but i just wanted to pass it Along to let one's be aware of it..

0 Likes
Re: Google Play Updated with Some neat New features!
Wildman
Legend

ow if they can improve the upload time for application, I tried to upload 15 songs and it took a week....  Makes the new features useless..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ouchy Ouchy Smiley Sad that not good!  Well they said they done some improvements Wildman) One was with Jelly Bean i use this app on Occasion So i'm not wear i can evaluate it probably like i should but hopefully with this update it will Do better...

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

May give it a check and see if they improved the speeds since I still have my account..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well it Don't hurt to Try does it I'm going to give it a Look in a Bit and try some stuff)  i did have a spoof with App Wildman when i was Doing the Download.. ol Maxxy decided she didn't like something and coughed it up = she shut Down and repowered and didn't take the App) So i re-tried it again and she took the App the second time.  It's been a While since one of my Phone's done that while Loading an App.. i was a bit surprised by it..

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Looks like things haven't changed, now it dont want to upload mp3s from pc and does not explain why...

Only 6 songs uploaded correctly, there isnt any issues with files and they play on pc so there is not reason that the application couldn't upload them.

11-12-2012 7-06-30 PM.jpg

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey Wildman when it Shows what i captured in the screen shot does this mean it is Going to Go into the Music Files to were you can see it in the Music Gallery)  i noticed it And screen shot it to Show ya.. it says you have to use Wi-Fi to finish the Download..

Google Play Screen Shot.jpg

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

That should mean that it will be downloaded to your device..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Wildman, are you trying to upload from iTunes or Windows Media Player or something else?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can also check your settings for the application for when the music will download to the device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes