Google Play is not working
themasterofdroid
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently got a new Droid Razr and i love it one problem i cant download any apps. For example, it says i need wi-fi to download this app i've tried multiple apps same thing. And i have wi-fi at my house and i try to connect and i type in the password correctly and it says connecting... then goes straight to disconnected. I really need help, i love my phone just cant download one app. I can download books though, it is very weird. Please help me.

0 Likes
Re: Google Play is not working
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

Try clearing your Google account data stored in the play application. When you open playstore again it will ask for your password. See if this works.

0 Likes
themasterofdroid
Enthusiast - Level 2

1 Ive tried different internet connections at different places and they do not work, and the internet at me home works for my laptop so i dont think its my router and could you tell me how to change the security configurations? Thanks

0 Likes
themasterofdroid
Enthusiast - Level 2

Again, im sorry i dont know my way around this phone to much could to show/tell me the steps to clear the account data.

0 Likes
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

Not too familiar with Motorola however, try menu, settings,applications, all, scroll to playstore and click on that. Click on clear data and back out to main screen. Try to bring up playstore again and put in your password if asked.

0 Likes
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

It should be the apps button on bottom right of screen, settings, applications.....

0 Likes
themasterofdroid
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did as you said and the error says download size requires Wi-Fi

0 Likes
Not applicable

You probably need to get on your computer and do a Google search for the Motorola Droid Razr user manual.  It sounds like you may need to go back through the setup procedure and get everything setup properly.

0 Likes
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

Many applications use wifi download. Make sure of playstore settings. An interactive user manual can be found on the Verizon site under support for your model phone.

0 Likes
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

I found an app that is wifi download on app store. When I click on install it says app may exceed data limits and gives me options to set up wifi and download. I don't have anything configured on wifi. It also has an ok button. I just click on that and download starts.

0 Likes