Google PlayStore Updated to 3.9.16
B33
Legend

Google's PlayStore got an Update to 3.9.16 and one of the great Features is the Ability to Remove old Apps in the All App's Drawer...

Follow the Link to Learn More: And see the Screen shots...

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/10/11/newest-version-of-google-play-apk-allows-for-removal-of-apps-fr...

http://www.androidcentral.com/play-store-update-pushing-out-brings-expandable-notifications-and-remo...

Google PlayStore Updated to 3.9.16
Wildman
Legend

Thanks, this is a good ideal, now I can clean up all the old apps that I dont need or use any longer as well as apps that isn't even on Play Store anymore.   Thanks for link.

0 Likes
Re: Google PlayStore Updated to 3.9.16
B33
Legend

Your Welcome W.D. i thought you might get me   and Post it first witch i'd be just as Happy.. But i just got up from a Nap think a 42 year old Napping Ha! i guess i'm getting Old and i seen and Posted it.. The feature i mentioned i guess is what allot of people wanted and it would help to clear the store quite a bit heck W.D. i have over 100 apps just setting there.

The thing i'm waiting for is it to get updated i'v tried clearing and Uninstalling and it stays the Same i could get the APK but i think i'm going to Way the Risk and Wait unless you can try it on one of your Test phones and you see it working Ok Wildman... b

Message was edited by: BearCat33 .

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wildman can't get mine to Update guess it's moving out Slowly.. if you get it Soon give me a Holler or if Any one See's the Update give a Shout and tell us what you think about it. b33 out 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Went ahead and took the Plunge and Downloaded the New 3.9.16 via Apk and the new Feature works really Well

To Remove more than one App Long Press the First one and then just tap the Rest of them. Then Tap the 0 with slash threw it in the upper round Corner and Presto Tango.. Boogaloo.. there History in this screen shot here is some that met there Fate...

To get the APK Go to the Link i provided in my Main Post:   You can go to Web Browser that's in your Phone tap search then droid life get the real site not the Mobile site and find 3.9.16 Google Play Update you will see the APK tap on it. It will go to were you can Download it.. then you can do like i did.. Remove some Apps...

Screenshot_ of new Play Store.png

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I'm seeing when i brows the the new PlayStore on my Maxx with Gingerbread the 4G indicator wants to flip back n fourth from blue to white back to blue.. i'm kind of wondering if this new update with the old soft wear might be the the cause of the flair up.. Has any one gotten the update and seen any of these anomalies..  

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Google Play Added Wishlist Today.. one thing to NOTE  it works on just certain Devices.. But will be available to Others Soon

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/10/18/google-plays-wishlist-feature-has-arrived/

0 Likes
Not applicable

How do you upgrade? I' still stuck on 3.8.17

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It will update the Play Store application on its own. Mine didn't update until last night.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I had to Get it Via the APK Brian i went into my Mobile Browser and Went to droid life then i Found the Article on the playstore Update that i posted here and the A.P.K  will be towards the Bottom i tapped on it to Download and then i installed it on my Maxx..  That's how i had to Get it..

0 Likes