HOW CAN I DO THIS?
MANNY921

ok you know how you can set up the blackberrys to turn off at a certain timeand then have them turn on when you want can the droid (moto) do that? also i have a couple of contacts that i set up to go to voicemail when they call can i stop them from texting me after a certain time?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HOW CAN I DO THIS?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

MANNY921 wrote:

ok you know how you can set up the blackberrys to turn off at a certain timeand then have them turn on when you want can the droid (moto) do that? also i have a couple of contacts that i set up to go to voicemail when they call can i stop them from texting me after a certain time?

I don't see an option to actually block specific contacts text on the phone itself.Just the option to send directly to voicemail. There are apps in the market that do what you are asking.  Check out the apps called SMSGuard, DroidBlock or Call Blocker Pro.

You could always use the free Spam Controls on your verizon account. Block numbers that way. If you want to receive messages again from the person, you'll have to remove their number.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

MANNY921 wrote:

I don't see an option to actually block specific contacts text on the phone itself.Just the option to send directly to voicemail. There are apps in the market that do what you are asking.  Check out the apps called SMSGuard, DroidBlock or Call Blocker Pro.

You could always use the free Spam Controls on your verizon account. Block numbers that way. If you want to receive messages again from the person, you'll have to remove their number.

0 Likes
MANNY921
The great one ur answer really worked thanks SMS guard pro works great thanks man
0 Likes