HTC EVO...Mobile Remote.
lee63

Hi....I just bought this phone and tried out the Verizon moble DVR app and the remote app......I cant seem to get the remote app to work, My phone is not listed but I have read that any Android device with 2.1 will work.

My question is...is this correct or is it only Verizon Android moble devices that will work.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: HTC EVO...Mobile Remote.
ldawg76

Evo is a sprint phone unless you got a jailbroken one already.

0 Likes
lee63

I have read that any Android device will work as long as its 2.1, it doesnt matter what carrier it is.

0 Likes
ldawg76

false

0 Likes
lee63

Says who....you ? do you acutally know this or are you just posting for the sake of it???

0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

I am assuming it should work.  This is to control your DVR box, I am assuming?  Since verizon cable isn't available here I can't answer for sure but I would assume that it should work.  Fios Mobile remote I guess is what you mean?  The comments say it works on the Nexus 1 and G1 phones so no it does not have to be a Verizon phone. 

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

look through all of the comments on the review of the app. many apps will have comments that tell you wich phones do or don't work. for example....comments like "works great on the EVO."......or "bogus, doesn't run-EVO user."

0 Likes
lee63

Thanks for the reply and good idea. Somebody said it works great on the EVO....I just need to figure it out.

0 Likes