HTC Incredible 2-- The market
aschwegal

I have had my phone for about 3 weeks and have had no problems with it at all until recently.  Since yesterday (7/24/11) whenever I go on the Market and click on an app that I want to see a message pops up and says, " Sorry, the application Market (process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." and then it shows the force close box.  I have no option but to click force close.  This is driving me crazy because I have checked on line for solutions to this problem and found nothing.  Please help me if you have any solutions or have heard of this happening.  Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HTC Incredible 2-- The market
B33
Legend

Pull your battery out while the phone is one while the battery is out hold down the power button > 10 to 15 sec.

reinstall battery power up wait 4 to 5 min then try the market again if this does'nt go reset the cache an force stop.  after that go back open the market accept. the terms an hopefully it'll be up in runnen for ya .

post the resolts to let us know if it worked or not.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: HTC Incredible 2-- The market
B33
Legend

Pull your battery out while the phone is one while the battery is out hold down the power button > 10 to 15 sec.

reinstall battery power up wait 4 to 5 min then try the market again if this does'nt go reset the cache an force stop.  after that go back open the market accept. the terms an hopefully it'll be up in runnen for ya .

post the resolts to let us know if it worked or not.

0 Likes