Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
How do I save a picture I received with an MMS message on a DROID - keep to gallery?
MrAceXPS

How do I save a text message with a photo on the Droid?

This was seamless on the iPhone but no so much on the Droid.  Wife MMS's me a picture of the kids I want to save in my gallery but I don't see the option...

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: How do I save a picture I received with an MMS message on a DROID - keep to gallery?
LisaAA
Enthusiast

Just do a long press on the picture and it will pull up options, one of the options is "copy attached to SD card". Hope that helps!

0 Likes
Re: How do I save a picture I received with an MMS message on a DROID - keep to gallery?
TheGreatOne
Master

I've downloaded tha app called Save MMS. Works fabulous. It basically saves pictures,audio clips...etc from your text messages to your SD card.

judester

Downloaded the Save MMS app - works great! Thanks!

0 Likes
Ellimae
Enthusiast

Thanks for the advice!  That is a great app.  My daughter sends pictures of the grandson all the time and I didn't want to lose them.

0 Likes