How to get calendar to work on LG enlighten?
aubreylist

I just got the phone today and made a google account when it asked me to and have it synced as far as I know. Whenever I try to add something to my calendar it says that I have no calendars phone. How can i fix this?

0 Likes
Re: How to get calendar to work on LG enlighten?
Not applicable

Hi aubreylist! I just want to have you check a few settings in your phone. First go to Settings>Accounts & sync, tap your Gmail account. Do you have an option there to sync calendar? If so, check calendar and that should allow you to add new appointments.

If it does not have the option, we will need to perform a workaround. I have seen this happen on other Android devices. Add another Gmail account to the phone under Accounts & Sync (create new one or add an existing one). Once that account is added, it should give the option for both accounts to sync the calendar. Make sure yours has the option to sync calendar, then delete the second account. 

0 Likes
slb1783

I just got my enlighten yesterday. I followed your instructions to be able to add something to my calendar and it didn't work. My sync does not give me the option to sync a calendar. I even added a new account as recommended. Any other suggestions? I really need to be able to add to my calendar. If I can't then I have to return the phone and I really don't want to do that.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Slb1783, if adding another email account is not working for you, the next step is a factory reset. This will reset your phone back to factory default settings so you can setup the email account again. Make sure contacts backed up. 

0 Likes
lbargas

I have tried all the things that are posted on this CALENDAR problem and I am so frustrated that I can not get the calendar to let me just put in an event in... Why does this have to be so difficult? Please help me! Mine still says No Calendar . You have no  Calenders!

WHY!!!!!

0 Likes
barbwatts1
I have been feeling your pain I got mine tonight and rely greatly on my calender. What I did to fix it was I did create a new account but had the same result as you so I signed on to my google account and went into the calender their after I accessed the google calender I went to the calender on my enlighten and went under calenders and viola the calender was their to add you might have to resync account hope this helps
0 Likes
stratoK

had the same problem...try what i did..turn off phone,remove battery for minute,reinstall battery and turn on..it drove me nuts not being able to get a calendar untill i did this simple fix.

0 Likes