How to remove apps from the Droid
mike122453

I just got a Droid and in the course of looking around I downloaded some apps that I really don't want. How do I delete the unwanted apps?:smileymad:

0 Likes
Re: How to remove apps from the Droid
ksxox10
Contributor - Level 2

mike122453 wrote:

I just got a Droid and in the course of looking around I downloaded some apps that I really don't want. How do I delete the unwanted apps?:smileymad:

If it is a Moto Droid do this:

settings

applications

manage applications

click on app

uninstall

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I've gotin lazy going through settings then applications & so on. Too many steps. So I just decided to download the app called aTrackDog. I just open the app & quickly uninstall the desired app with one touch. Fewer steps to take.

0 Likes
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

If you want to leave feedback for the developer then open the Market and touch Menu->Downloads. That will give you a list of all apps you downloaded. Touch the app to be removed and touch Uninstall.

0 Likes
tsauter
Contributor - Level 2

One thing I have noticed with removing apps through settings is that it doesn't remove them from your downloads list int he market and you keep getting update notifications for those apps. I just remove them from downloads in the maerket.

0 Likes
duysguys

This doesn't get all of the preloaded apps that I never wanted. How do I get rid of those?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't.  If your phone has ICS, you can disable them.

0 Likes