Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Incredible and Amazon MP3 download app
bonniel

I just purchased the Incredible, so far I really enjoy it.......but can't seem to figure out why/how to download the amazon mp3 app which would enable me to download music purchased from amazon. apparently other droids have it preinstalled. and yes I have a micro sd car in. thanks, any one who can point me to the down load....Bonnie

0 Likes
Re: Incredible and Amazon MP3 download app
fezzik
Novice

IT is no longer supported.  My understanding is that apparently on the Droid where it was pre-installed one day it stopped working.  Some people thought the solution would be uninstall and then reinstall and there was no way to re-install.  It may not be supported in 2.1 I began to wonder as I was typing this.  It might work on older versions of Android.  I sent them an e-mail and have yet to hear anything about it. 

0 Likes
y0diggity
Novice

I found this too, but a little searching around the web will find the .apk file and you can just reinstall it. It works fine with the Incredible.

0 Likes
Steve_CTR
0 Likes