Is there a Video program?
LionsDen

Ok I had a Pearl and had 2 programs that I could shrink movies with and put them on my phone. Does the Droid Eris have any also? I need them to entertain the kids. lol

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a Video program?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

LionsDen wrote:

Ok I had a Pearl and had 2 programs that I could shrink movies with and put them on my phone. Does the Droid Eris have any also? I need them to entertain the kids. lol

I don't know how you could make them smaller. Maybe there is an app in the market that you can download that does that. But this thread might be some help on putting movies on your android phone-->Movies Droid

0 Likes
Onecast

1CAST is a solid video news application..

0 Likes
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3

There are many conversion applications available on the market.  Best Buy sells a few as well.  You need to convert them to mp4 files and if available in your program, you can select the resolution of your screen.

0 Likes
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3

Pix'n Tunes - Windows

Publisher: Susteen | SKU: 7476028
Here is one as an example from best buy, but there are others.
0 Likes
rushaugust8

As for me, im used to using Daniusoft video converter suite to convert various video .AVI/.FLV/.MKV/.MPEG/.WMV/.MOV, HD video(.M2TS/.TP/.MOD), even Commercial DVDs to droid-friendly format .MP4 .

It is already optimized for output setting for android phone and let u edit video (trim/merge/crop...) for best output effect...

0 Likes