Itune sync app?
bethie0022

Does anyone know if any of the apps that claim to be able to sync your itunes from your laptop to the Droid 2 really work? Is there any apps that allow free music downloads?

0 Likes
Re: Itune sync app?
Wildman
Legend
0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

bethie0022 wrote:

Does anyone know if any of the apps that claim to be able to sync your itunes from your laptop to the Droid 2 really work? Is there any apps that allow free music downloads? plenty....but they are torrent and file sharing type of stuff. not exactly legal.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

AZSALUKI wrote:

bethie0022 wrote:

Does anyone know if any of the apps that claim to be able to sync your itunes from your laptop to the Droid 2 really work? Is there any apps that allow free music downloads? plenty....but they are torrent and file sharing type of stuff. not exactly legal.

Please explain more, are you refurring to Double Twist also...   I never used it in depth but I have installled it and looked at its features and it just seems to sync data with the itune apps information, this did not appear to cover any guidlines to classify it as not a legal method....  But I do have to say the Air Sharing application seems like it may be a torrent type of set up...

Can you explain more on this one because I am trying to understand this view exactly...

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

Wildman wrote:

AZSALUKI wrote:

bethie0022 wrote:

Please explain more, are you refurring to Double Twist also...   I never used it in depth but I have installled it and looked at its features and it just seems to sync data with the itune apps information, this did not appear to cover any guidlines to classify it as not a legal method....  But I do have to say the Air Sharing application seems like it may be a torrent type of set up...

Can you explain more on this one because I am trying to understand this view exactly...

no....there's nothing wrong with double twist. i don't know that much about it, but i believe it's just a tool to convert or sync media that you already have. i was refering to the many other apps that are really just data bases with links to file sharing sites, where you can obtain downloads for free (illegally). i'm not familiar with the specifics. however, while there may be nothing wrong with an app or using that app, once it steers you to a file share site and you begin downloading free content, i believe that is what's considered pirating. 

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

OK that clears things up, thanks for explanation...   I thought I have missed something with that app..

0 Likes