Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LG Ally won't allow me to sign onto Facebook
ptlca

I just purchased the LG Ally.  I found the app for Facebook preinstalled but when I try to log in it tells me "An error has occurred during the sign in.  Please try again later."  But when I do, I get the same message over and over.  Am I doing something wrong?

0 Likes
Re: LG Ally won't allow me to sign onto Facebook
reallyniceguy
Novice
I get the same problem with the myspace app, I think its the app itself., Try downloading a different app or signing in at m.facebook.com I use m.myspace.com and it works way better than the app. I dont have facebook tho so I havent tried the m.facebook.com but I hear it works awesome. The app is not that good at least the stock one.
0 Likes
lilypjmom2122

Have you loaded any other facebook related apps?? I had the same problem when i downloaded GoChat that allowed me to chat on facebook. If I kept that running and went into the preinstalled facebook app an would error pop up and not let me in. If not then i would wait a bit then try again or restart the phone.

0 Likes
August03
Novice

Try connecting to Facebook from the Internet.

Click on download Facebook for Android device.

It will allow you to replace the existing Facebook application.

Then sign in to the Facebook application.

0 Likes