Larger Text App for Droid Eris
wsahara98

I'm looking for a App that will make my font bigger in my text message screen, etc. I'm a little new to the whole app world. Any App suggestions I would appreciate it.

JT

0 Likes
Re: Larger Text App for Droid Eris
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

wsahara98 wrote:

I'm looking for a App that will make my font bigger in my text message screen, etc. I'm a little new to the whole app world. Any App suggestions I would appreciate it.

JT

This seems to be a problem on the Droid phones. I haven't found an app that makes the font bigger. The one app I did find had the option to make the font size bigger, but reviews said that app did not work properly. It was called Stylisms SMS. Maybe it's time for someone to make an app for making the font bigger?

0 Likes
jeb1820

Try the app HANDCENT SMS...it's an awesome sms app that is easier on the eyes than oem sms...even has voice-to-text built-in!!! Even better, its FREE!!

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

jeb1820 wrote:

Try the app HANDCENT SMS...it's an awesome sms app that is easier on the eyes than oem sms...even has voice-to-text built-in!!! Even better, its FREE!!

I saw handcent SMS font app. I wasn't sure if it could make the font actually bigger. Comments seemed to say it could change the font type. Guess it can

0 Likes
Frankie

Hey guys I am new here I just got the Eris and I dowloaded the Handcent SMS I love it but when I get text messegs I get them on the Handcent and the Messeges app that came with the Droid Eris. is that normal or can I disable the Messeges App that came with the phone? thanks for any info

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Frankie wrote:

Hey guys I am new here I just got the Eris and I dowloaded the Handcent SMS I love it but when I get text messegs I get them on the Handcent and the Messeges app that came with the Droid Eris. is that normal or can I disable the Messeges App that came with the phone? thanks for any info

Just when opening up a message you should be prompted where you want to open the message Handcent or Messaging. Just at the bottom select "use as default" and select Handcent SMS

0 Likes