Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Launcher Pro on D2Global
Chilithemug

I have a Droid 2 Global, and installed Launcher Pro fresh out of the box. I upgraded form a Original Droid, and had LP on that phone and loved it. However, on my D2G I've been having some weird issues.

Touch screen unresponsive/super sensitive

Speaker/mic not working during calls

extreme lag in the phone

dropping from Google servers

And this had been going on for about 2 months before I finally got fed up and started doing so research. I've had issues like this before from apps that didn't install correctly, or just didn't co-exist with my phone. I have uninstalled LP and my phone seems to be working just fine now. However, I greatly miss the look and operation of my phone with LP. Is there a way I can get LP back and not have the phone issues, or is there an alternative launching program that is almost identical to LP but still free?

0 Likes
Re: Launcher Pro on D2Global
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

you could try reinstalling it to see if maybe it was just a bad install the first time. i used ADW launcher and loved it.....but i'm not sure if there is a free version or not?

0 Likes