Looking for a good wallet program
VZHawaii

My new DInc arrives today and need to find a good replacement for my Win Mobile eWallet program.  I currently use SpbWallet which has not been ported to Android yet. 

Does anyone have suggestions for a good wallet program ?  If you don't know what a wallet program does it securely stores data like passwords, credit card numbers, pin's etc.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Looking for a good wallet program
johnM356
Contributor - Level 1

eWallet user on WM here too - my trusty old Dell Axim PDA.

Actually they just released eWallet Viewer for Android recently.  Right now it's only read only but it works great with your existing  eWallet files. it will sync off your desktop app too.

0 Likes
VZHawaii

Unfortunately I didn't use eWallet I used Spb Wallet.  Is eWallet any good ?

Spb Wallet has a great feature were it integrates with your web browser on the desktop and automatically fills in passwords.  I can live without it but it's nice to have. 

0 Likes
johnM356
Contributor - Level 1

VZHawaii wrote:

Unfortunately I didn't use eWallet I used Spb Wallet.  Is eWallet any good ?

Spb Wallet has a great feature were it integrates with your web browser on the desktop and automatically fills in passwords.  I can live without it but it's nice to have. 

I ditched Spb for eWallet a long time ago.  I even tried Spb later when a new version came out and it hosed the "conversion" process so bad I decided never to try it again.  Spb used to have some of the best apps imaginable for my old Dell WM PDA but lately they churn out nothing but garbage and they're abandoning the apps that made them successful.  Too bad.

eWallet comes with a similar browser password manager, called AutoPass - which is not comaptible with Firefox versions later then 3.5.  Both Spbs and eWallet's password managers require you to have the app running in the background for them to work at all - a total deal breaker for me.

I use RoboForm for PW's.

0 Likes
SteelerFan
Contributor - Level 2

I have been using EWallet for awhile and am very happy with it.

0 Likes
Peter_Berk

eWallet is quite good.

Me and most of my friends use it.

0 Likes
Resprod

I have been using Ewallet since the Axim days as well.  Excellent program. 

0 Likes