MLB Gameday Audio not available on Verizon Droid Incredible?
KlankaLanka

I'm surprised there are not posts concerning this.  I suspect Verizon and MLB are fighting over money...how to get more from customers and how to carve up the pie.  So much for net neutrality on wireless networks! 

0 Likes
Re: MLB Gameday Audio not available on Verizon Droid Incredible?
AZSALUKI
Legend

couldn't you just get it through the web, and then access it from your browser?

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

if you want a work around, then get tunein radio. find the local stations for the teams you want to hear and just listen to those stations on tunein radio. it would be a bit more of a hassle....but it's free and once you find the stations you want you can set them and listen whenever.

0 Likes
KlankaLanka

Nope.  Radio station internet streams go dark when "protected" content is simultaneously broadcast over the radio airwaves.   What gets my goat is that the $20 MLB Gameday internet subscription does not cover mobil device access. 

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

KlankaLanka wrote:

Nope.  Radio station internet streams go dark when "protected" content is simultaneously broadcast over the radio airwaves.   What gets my goat is that the $20 MLB Gameday internet subscription does not cover mobil device access. 

but how does it even know? i mean, if you use your browser to go to the full site (not the mobile site), then couldn't you sign in just like from a pc?

0 Likes