Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
MS Office for Droid
foreverlost

Is there an app like MS Office for the Droid?  I am use ti having wors/excel on my phone, just coming from the touchpro and treo....

0 Likes
Re: MS Office for Droid
Devs_Advocate
Enthusiast

You can get Documents to Go for the Android devices.  Free version will let you look at Word and Excel documents and the paid will let you edit/create documents as well.  I think they also allow for powerpoint documents somewhere in there.

0 Likes
Re: MS Office for Droid
M_R_L
Contributor

I purchased the Documents-to-go and have no trouble viewing doc, docx, xls, xlsx and pdf files. I have not tried to create or edit a document. You can also view power point but I have not tried that yet.  My main purpose was to view documents and Docs-to-go does a fine job at that. The time it takes to render the document is acceptable. Documents are rendered locally - some applications use a remote server to render the documents and then display the result on the phone - I did not want anything to do with that kind operation.

0 Likes