Madden 25 on Android
B33
Legend

I got the App a month a go and so Far I'm liking it allot but I thought i'd ask if any one had the app and if they cared for it, My only issue that I'm having with the app it Crashes every once in a while I tried clearing the Cache Partition to see if that would help any,  I also cleared the cache on the app I didn't clear the Data part of it as that would most likely reset the app and have me starting over again not a thing i want to as for the few bucks that i sunk into it..

But If any one has played app,  seen the same issue of it crashing once in a while let me know.. hopefully an Update will fix that issue soon.. but the game play and graphics is pretty cool.. B33

Football

0 Likes
Re: Madden 25 on Android
B33
Legend

A month Later and I still Like the Game but with one stipulation it will eat your piggy bank I had some Google Play Cards that I'd gotten for my birthday's & Christmas's ago that I hadn't used this is when the cards first came out I wasn't sure if they were still usable or not but the backs hadn't been scratch so I thought what the heck I'll scratch and enter the Codes see if they were usable or not.. 

Sure enough I had a Google balance it was around $100 a Good chunk to start out with but as you know if there is a package you really want and but is just out of the range of what you have you have to up the balance and that means buy more G.P.C's well after spending and additional $ amount one that I won't release I got a Good Team set up but again as with any you do with these games if want to build your team up better you have to spend the money to get the Player Cards these cards are like baseball cards or football cards you can buy like at a sports shop's some of them came with a stick of bubble gum but these cards are minus the GumSmiley Happy but the cost can vary on the package you get!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One thing I did want to  Warn  ones on here if you have a Good team built up and you start having issues with the Game by know means do you want to go into app setting and clear the Cache you'll loose the team you've build up and the app will  start you all over again at level 61)  the best method is to Uninstall the App hit the home button and Reinstall the app again it should return everything that you had I've done this twice and I got back were my level was which is level 95 and another thing that I want to press if you are a Facebook user and you want the instant 2500 hundred coins & play other Facebook friends do this the very first time you start the game at level 61 because if you've built your team up & you decide later to join into the Facebook option the app will reset and set and make you start over again, why i say this I tried thinking I would just get the coins and could play wrong I ended up uninstalling the app and reinstalling to get what i had back..

>>Personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
B33
Legend

>>Duplicate post removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Playing Madden.. just got more Exciting as I am Now trying it out on my Droid Maxx the Graphics are Better Game play is better and there is more of a Real Feel when your playing on the Field on the Droid Maxx as I indicated there are Refs on the Field and Line movement guys on the Side of the Field also there are Camera Operators that actually move there cameras..

So if any member wants to give it a try and Play I encourage you too i think you'll find it's a real fun game..  If you want to play against me & my Packers Send me a Direct Message and I will give you my Username that I use in the Game.. Go play a Game and enjoy! b

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wanted to add to my Madden25 thread:  that I downloaded Madden25 onto my htc ONE m8 and the graphics are great fields look like the real thing and there are Refs and Guys that move the Chains in Real Form!  real form one the players on the other team hit one of the chain Guys and knocked him over.. The reality of the Game is what make this app Fun Members on here give a try!  see what ya think who knows you might be Football starSmiley Happy b33

0 Likes