Market not working??
sarahhxx03

When I try to go onto my market; it automatically stops the program. I can't even look at ANYTHING! I'm wondering if this is happenening to everyone or is it just my phone?  -__-

0 Likes
Re: Market not working??
Wildman
Legend

Go to Settings / Applications / Manage Applications / All Tabs / Market / Clear Data and then restart, this should get you going....

0 Likes
sarahhxx03

I tried it but it didnt work; i'll press the Market, it'll pop up, say "loading" & then go back to my home screen. I think it could possibly be my phone. But thank you :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Thats not a device issue, its a software issue...  A hard reset would resolve the issue but the instructions above should have worked, did you restart after you cleared data?

You can hard reset following instruction located at http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=36724

Preferred method

1. From the home screen, select the applications tab (located at the bottom of the display).
  2. Select Settings.
  3. Select Privacy.

4. Select Factory data reset.

5. Select Reset phone.
    NoteIf presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.

6. Select Erase everything.

7. Refer to Initial Activation and Setup.

Alternate method
This method will not erase the 10-digit MDN / MIN from the device.

1. With the phone off, press and hold the Home key, Volume Down key and Power button. When the LG logo appears, release only the Power button.

2. Release the Home key and Volume Down key when the Android icon appears.

3. Refer to Initial Activation and Setup.

0 Likes