Mobile TV
yankeechamp15

Verizon Needs to start giving their phones mobile tv since the T-phone launch in 2007 there were 5 devices except for it and 1 was a smartphone (HTC IMAGIO). We need more TV phones most should be android it is not that hard and antennas are not needed. Sprint has every phone with mobile TV. COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Mobile TV
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

There is the TV.com app (free) if you are interested in that :smileywink:

0 Likes
SneakeSnake

Because of Verizon's great coverage and speed, my friend said he was able to use that app to smoothly stream TV.  I'm still waiting on my Incredible to show up, but I'll be sure to check out that app when it gets here.

0 Likes
Krzr93

yankeechamp15 wrote:

Verizon Needs to start giving their phones mobile tv since the T-phone launch in 2007 there were 5 devices except for it and 1 was a smartphone (HTC IMAGIO). We need more TV phones most should be android it is not that hard and antennas are not needed. Sprint has every phone with mobile TV. COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The phone I'm using right now (while I wait for my Incredible) has Mobile TV built it.  I honestly would never use it.  I can check to see what the channels are and what are playing though.  Honestly, I don't find the Mobile TV channels that good. Half of them are pretty much News channels.  Plus the $30 data plan that comes with a smartphone doesn't count for the data for Mobile TV.  You have to buy another package that's around that price range also.  Not worth it.

Channels:

ABC

CBS

FOX

NBC

MSNBC

COMDY

ESPN

MTV

NICK

DIS

CNBC