My Verizon Mobile Error Code -300
Andy_WX

My VWZ moble app fails to start fully, and provides Error Code -300 just after showing the authenticating status when it's starting up.  I've tried forcing the app to stop, and also clearing the data, via the app menu.   After re-enabling it on Google Play, I get the exact same message.   I'm not sure what happened to my account, since it used to work through my 1st 3 weeks after opening my VZW account (2 phones).  Our paperless billing info was lost also, and now we're being charged a late fee.   It is possible that my account was deleted by VZW???   I sure don't like having to pay the late fee and am not happy about my account app not working.     I hope you(costomer service) can help me with both issues.

Thank you,

AE

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon Mobile Error Code -300
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you even tried to access your MyVerizon account through a computer instead of the phone to get your electronic bills and make payments?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon Mobile Error Code -300
Andy_WX

Yes, I have and will likely make my next payment via a PC connected to the website.  Paperless billing is now set up again, as it was supposed to have already been at one time, but I don't trust it until a month after it's been set up again.  My mobile account seemed to have stopped working about the time the bill was due, and go figure....the payment did not occur, and we were charged a late fee.  It's not much $, but rather annoying given, how this all has occurred.  

0 Likes