My Verizon Mobile - errror message
leerod

Is anyone experienceing problems with the My Verizon Mobil? I'm having trouble logging on with my Pantech Breakout....it keeps telling me an error message saying log in ID n password do not match. It's been awhile now

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon Mobile - errror message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

leerod,

Good morning! I'm sorry to hear that our My Verizon application isn't working properly. I suggest first, going into Settings>Applications>Manage Apps>All> My Verizon, then tap 'Clear Data' and 'Force Stop'. After, return the the home page and attempt to sign back into the app. Another tip is to sign into vzw.com/myverizon from a home computer to ensure the username (also your mobile number) and the password is correct. Another tip is to uninstall the application from the device and download from the Google Play store. Those steps will resolve this for you, so you can enjoy the My Verizon app again! Keep me posted.

Thank you!
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
leerod

I'm not able to uninstall the app at all. I did eveything you suggested and stil not able to log on to My Verizon mobile from my phone.

Thank you

<Personal information removed for privacy.>

<When replying by email, please do not include the original message as it will also post the email header and therefore expose your email address on this public forum.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
leerod

I'm sorry I did everything you suggested and still not able to log on to my Verizon mobile. I have ni problem logging on with my home computer, ID n password r the same as my ID n pass for phone. Also I can not uninstsll the app.

Thank you

0 Likes
don13
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same issue here. Cannot login. Either won't connect or getting error code 1001 or 300 (something).  Samsung Droid Charge on gingerbread. Cleared data & retried. Still no luck. Would appreciate some help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey everyone!

Sorry to hear about all these problems with My Verizon Mobile. It's pretty important to manage your account from here, so let's get you all connected.

In addition to what Adam E stated, I would also recommend that you log in under the account owner. On an account, you can log in as an account manager (limited access) or an account owner (full access). You may encounter these errors if you are logging in under a different log in than for the one associated with your particular mobile number. You can tell what you are signed up as by logging in on a normal web browser. At the top of the main page near "Welcome, XXXX," it will say if you are an account manager or owner. All in all, please verify that you are able to log in on a browser and then keep us updated.

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Andy_WX

I have tried the above steps as well, and am not able to log in using my VZW mobile app.  It launches and stops just past the authenticating screen before going to "Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later or call customer care for assistance. Errror Code -300".   I have had a account problem due to poor communication with VZW already in my first month, and resulting in a late fee.  I'm not happy about this, nor the other service errors.   I sure hope someone can contact me help resolve these issues.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets take a further look into this application errors, Andy_WX. Please send me (AdamE_VZW) a direct message for more help.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JustJennie

I was getting the Error Code 300 on my new Razr M. I uninstalled the app that came on the phone, went to Play Store, updated the app, got a few errors when I started it up, but it gave me a screen to enter my sign on info. I am having no problems now.

0 Likes