My Verizon Mobile
GeneralMayhem

This is more of a request for an enhancement to this widget.

Is there any chance we can get your developers to make it where we're able to increase the size of the widget? I'd really like to see the complete Usage Overview.

Leave out the options to view the Bill, Plan, Device, Profile. Maybe put the Support button under the Usage Overview.

I took a screenshot of the program and edited it to show my suggested layout:

http://oi55.tinypic.com/33eokli.jpg

I would've preferred to just have it display in this post, but whatever...

Please? =D

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon Mobile
FōnJunky
My issue is similar, but they give you this application to make it convenient to check your balances, then make you fill in id and password fields every time. How is that convenient? I agree, put the plan, profile, and other stuff under lock and key and just give us the balances. There's no point in an application that makes you work harder than, just not using it. On top of it all you can't even uninstall it.
0 Likes
budone
Legend

I am not asked for to login if I am in 3G mode to just check the summary page. If I want details then yes.

If in WiFi mode, I need to log in to see anything.

My wish is they had a larger app button available so I could actually read my data usage that is listed on the button. I would make room for that.

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

FōnJunky wrote:
My issue is similar, but they give you this application to make it convenient to check your balances, then make you fill in id and password fields every time. How is that convenient? I agree, put the plan, profile, and other stuff under lock and key and just give us the balances. There's no point in an application that makes you work harder than, just not using it. On top of it all you can't even uninstall it.

Thank you for your feedback!

Please keep in mind that if you dial #BAL (#225) on your mobile phone you will receive a free text message including your current balance and the date your last payment was received. For your convenience, this option does not require entering any verification information.

For more easy self serve options please visit the link below:

VZW Self Serve Options

0 Likes