Re: NEW ANDROID MARKET 3.0.27
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Sorry I mean the 3.1.3 Market update, have yet to get that version...I do have the 3.0.27 market installed.

0 Likes
Re: NEW ANDROID MARKET HAS BEEN AGAIN UPDATED TO 3.1.5
B33
Legend

Market has been updated again to 3.1.5 but it's a matter of when it starts Rolling out in the article i read some have got it already.  but as of yet i have Not so if you got it  Please chime in an Post.... an thank you.

Here's the link to the article

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/09/22/download-new-android-market-version-3-1-5/  <<< enjoy :smileyhappy: B33

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I noticed I received Market 3.1.5 on both of my android devices last night. It was still unexpected on the Droid Eris and I first noticed the change on it before the Tbolt.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jco23
Contributor - Level 3

just checked this morning, and I've got 3.1.5.

below is a link to an article about it:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Android-Market-3-1-5-Now-Available-Adds-Speed-Improvements-223002.sht...

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wished i could figure out how to get it to push on to my Incredible. :smileysad:  I've got it on my X but the inc still has the Old Market. 2.3.4  There's got to be a way to get this done. just wished i could figure out how.  B33  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Re: NEW ANDROID MARKET 3.0.27 >>> UPDATED TO 3.1.5
B33
Legend

B33 wrote:

Wished i could figure out how to get it to push on to my Incredible. :smileysad:  I've got it on my X but the inc still has the Old Market. 2.3.4  There's got to be a way to get this done. just wished i could figure out how.  B33  :smileyhappy:

I Figured out how to get the New Market Update on my Incredible an this is How You can do it.   go to this Link i provided

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/09/22/download-new-android-market-version-3-1-5/

Once there you'll see Market 3.1.5 APK: On your android Phone go on the Web just like your P.c. an then type in your search Box android-life.com an make sure it's the full web version Once it comes up on the the Device you can get to the artical 2 ways by going page by page till you get to the artical or By Typing in the search box on the android life website on your phone New Android Market 3.1.5 an it should come up once there soom in to were you can tap the on the Zip File an it should start to down load. While it's downloading hit your home button then slide your notification shade down you can see it downloading as i did mine. when its done then Tap on it to open the file. 

( One thing to Note: ) You'll Need to check Unknown sources so it will accept the APK or other wise it will not but once i checked this it Accepted the download an the market app popped up an as you usally do i accepted the terms for Google and the New market was installed.  And you can find this file in on the Incredible in between clock an Face Book just Tap an your file will be there.

This is fairly easy to do with some Patients an alittle time you can do it.  I did it an i'm not a Tecki Genius!  Give it try if there is'nt any other way to get the new Market on your Phone.  An enjoy  From B33  :smileyhappy:

One Las thing to Note:

When you Tap Apps an slide up Under Editors Choice it still says Sprint an has Sprint Apps. this is far as i Know.! only on the Incredible. 

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3
Nice I got it first thing thursday morning....loads up faster than before!
0 Likes