NEW OWNER OF LG ALLY... HELP PLEASE?
kell089

I'm still new to this phone, but i did have a few questions im hoping someone can help with??

1. i used to have the En-v TOUCH & i LOVED the City ID app.... you could enter a phone phone & it would tell you what city the number is based in... is there a app like this for Ally? PREFERABLLY FREE?? :smileywink:

2. It takes my visual voicemails HOURS to download sometimes, even with full service/ full connection. Is there a reason why possibly? AND is there a way to manually download your visual voicemails vs. waiting for the  phone to do it?

Thats all for now, I'm sure I'll have more soon. I would really appreciate any possible help.

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Re: NEW OWNER OF LG ALLY... HELP PLEASE?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Not sure about your 2nd question.Maybe someone else will know.  For your first question check out the app called WorldCallPlaceAndTime. That app it should display the country,city & even local time of the caller. It is a free app!

0 Likes
Re: NEW OWNER OF LG ALLY... HELP PLEASE?
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3
You are supposed to get an update that should take care of some problems. Here's the link. http://phandroid.com/2010/07/21/lg-ally-getting-an-ota-upgrade-before-the-weekend/
0 Likes