Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NFL App on Tablets
scorp64

Verizon please fix what has become a complete lack of support for NFL apps on our tablets (the Motorola Xoom in my case). The app from the NFL was working fine through the draft earlier this year, but then quit updating. According to Google it's being blocked by Verizon. A few weeks ago Verizon finally updates their NFL Mobile app to support tablets, but that requires the Verizon Login app which fails the login to My Verizon every time, and hasn't been updated since Oct '11.

0 Likes
Re: NFL App on Tablets
detboss_7

Not sure how to start a new one, but I have this app on my phone but can't use it on my nexus 7 wth????

0 Likes
Re: NFL App on Tablets
Ann154
Expert
Expert

detboss_7 wrote:

Not sure how to start a new one, but I have this app on my phone but can't use it on my nexus 7 wth????

The Nexus 7 isn't a device that can connect to the Verizon Wireless network directly.  The developer of the NFL Mobile application for Verizon Wireless has restricted the app to only VZW devices.  You don't expect to be able to install an ATT app on a Verizon phone, do you?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes