NFL Mobile App - Not Working?
DomP

The last few weeks the NFL Mobile app seems to have been getting worse at streaming the radio calls for the games.  Today it does not appear to be working at all.  I constantly get an Error "Cannon play video/audio audio media failed in player".  I am trying both a Droid 4 and Razr M at the same time on two different VZW accounts.  Neither phone is working for any game calls at all.

This is very frustrating as I had adjusted my day plans assuming I would get the radio call.  Is anyone else experiencing issues?

0 Likes
Re: NFL Mobile App - Not Working?
Steeleman23

I am also having this issue on my Droid Bionic.  Extremely annoying.

As an aside, I liked the old NFL Mobile app better.

EDIT: After continuously trying to stream, I get audio for about half a second then I get the error.  So it can connect to the stream, it can play the audio, it just can't stream it.  Grrrrr......

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Dom P!

I use the NFL Mobile application all the time and just love it! I'd be more than happy to troubleshoot this and get this going for you! It's a great application that I find most informative, no matter which team you are rooting for! Please send me a DM with your name and mobile number, I'll be happy to look into it!

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Dakota239

I've been having the same issue on my RAZR MAXX. I can watch live streaming video. I just cannot get any other video or audio. Which is rather annoying, seeing as though I am paying for the premium service at $5.00 a month. I said something about it on the apps store page, and after a couple updates, they still haven't fixed it. Does anyone have any insight as to what is going on with this? It's playoff season, and I'd like to keep up to date with what is going on!    

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dakota239,

Oh my! I can certainly understand your frustration with this application receiving error messages. You're correct, you pay for this service so it should work properly. Let's get this resolved! Have you tried uninstalling the application, then reinstalling the application?  I would recommend clearing the cache as well... Go to settings>applications>manage applications>nfl mobile>clear cache & force stop. Exit to the main menu and reopen Nfl Mobile. Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes