NFL Mobile
ebullet18

I down loaded the NFL Mobile on my driod the app ran slow , so I uninstalled the app completely of my phone. Two hours later I started receiving( Alerts every three hours ) I did a hard and soft reset on my phone, I texted ( Stop,Canceled,Quite,End) nothing worked no phone number shows up just the word (With) . I spent the whole day on the line with tech support ( T1, T2, T3 ) they tried blocking the phone number associated with the App, still receiving the Alerts every 3 hours.......I tried everything but change my cell number.................Ebullet18

0 Likes
Re: NFL Mobile
stevehy
Somehow you signed up for draft alerts (some of us want them). The only way to remove these is to install the app again and click/menu/settings then click on the alerts you are signed up for and it will give you the option to turn it off. Verizon support can be lame, seems that they should be aware of this.
0 Likes
ebullet18

Thanks Steve I forgot to add that  tried that twice and both times it told me that I was not signed up for any alerts .....ebullet18

0 Likes
donlee28

Reply to the next mobile text you recieve from NFL Mobile with the word STOP. It should respond with a verification that you will no longer recieve automated texts.

0 Likes