Navigation app history
BobA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can't seem to find this - How do you delete previous destinations in the Navigation app that comes with the Droid X2? thanks for your help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Navigation app history
BobA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry - away for weekend. Clear Data did it (cache didn't do it, nor did History Eraser). Thanks for your help. New here and don't know how to indicate 'solved'.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

it's still a beta release and this is one of it's biggest flaws, in my opinion. i don't believe there's a way to do it through the app itself. however, i think this will work. go to menu-->settings-->applications-->manage aplications-->maps-->clear data (you may have to also clear cache). i do believe this clears everything though, so you can't just delete one or two places. i think it's all or nothing.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Boba did the suggestion work for you because AZSALUKI solution is a good solution, also you can try History Eraser at https://market.android.com/details?id=mobi.infolife.eraser&feature=search_result , I haven't used it but from description it may work also.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i like history eraser for the most part, but it doesn't clear the app data and cache on the tbolt. it appears (from the reviews) that it may work better on other models. it clears eveything else i have it set for....but not the apps.

0 Likes
BobA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry - away for weekend. Clear Data did it (cache didn't do it, nor did History Eraser). Thanks for your help. New here and don't know how to indicate 'solved'.

Bob

0 Likes