New App's /
Bookreader

I have my first smartphone, do I have to stay with the App's the Verizon offers or can I get other's and where would I get them?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New App's /
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

nmchileman wrote:

What kind of phone do you have? Windows Mobile, Android, Blackberry or Palm? What kind of smartphone you have dictates where you go for Apps. Either way, no you're not restricted to apps VZW sells

nmchileman- the person has the LG Touch. If you'll look under devices you'll see the phone there.

Bookreader I assume you have the LG Chocolate Touch or Env Touch. Either phone you'll have to pay for the apps from Verizon directly. Some apps are for free to try out for a couple minutes, but after the minutes are up then you'll have to pay for the apps. You might want to go searching on the web though for some free apps that you can get on yor phone. Consider the web site Cell Sea web site. There are some free apps on there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

What kind of phone do you have? Windows Mobile, Android, Blackberry or Palm? What kind of smartphone you have dictates where you go for Apps. Either way, no you're not restricted to apps VZW sells

0 Likes
Bookreader

it is a LG Touch

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

nmchileman wrote:

nmchileman- the person has the LG Touch. If you'll look under devices you'll see the phone there.

Bookreader I assume you have the LG Chocolate Touch or Env Touch. Either phone you'll have to pay for the apps from Verizon directly. Some apps are for free to try out for a couple minutes, but after the minutes are up then you'll have to pay for the apps. You might want to go searching on the web though for some free apps that you can get on yor phone. Consider the web site Cell Sea web site. There are some free apps on there.

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

TheGreatOne wrote:

Saw that. Of all people don't you think I would know that? The person said "smartphone" though, the EnV Touch is not a smartphone. Hence the confustion and subsequent questioning.

0 Likes
Bookreader

I am sorry, I ws told it was a smartphone when I got it from verizon, yes it is the env touch, thank you!

0 Likes
Bookreader

I thank you for all your help.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Bookreader wrote:

I am sorry, I ws told it was a smartphone when I got it from verizon, yes it is the env touch, thank you!

Glad I could help out. You're welcome.:smileyhappy:

0 Likes