Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New app market wont let me install
isieshank

I do a search in the new app market and options come up and when I click on it , I can see everything and do everything but the install button does not work. On apps I have the update button does not work but the unistall desists not the screen or the phone.

0 Likes
Re: New app market wont let me install
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

there is an option somewhere (maybe in settings?) to "allow the install of 3rd party apps." this has to be selected or you can't install anything but verizon apps.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

nevermind.....it's in settings-->applications...and it's "allow installation of non-market apps," so my suggestion is probably irrelevant.

0 Likes
Wildman
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Thats correct, that should not affect the market apps because the apps are not from a unknown source, that is for when you sideload a app from a unknow developer source..  Out of curiousity are you seeing and errors?  Try going to Settings >> Applications >>Manage Applications and look for app and see if there is a option to Clear Data and then see if that helps.

0 Likes