Not All Contacts Show Facebook Pictures/Sync
del2484

While most of my contacts sync up with Facebook and show their facebook photo, there are a number of people whose pictures don't show. From what I can tell they break up into two categories:

1. Some contacts are syncing with facebook and their facebook account shows up when I click on the contact. For some reason though, their pictures don't show. When I click on their facebook account neither their facebook picture shows or any of their albums.
  2. Some contacts just don't sync at all and their facebook account doesn't show up under their contact, despite the fact that their name is spelled the exact same way on my phone as it is on facebook.

Any thoughts for either? Are others experiencing the same thing?

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Not All Contacts Show Facebook Pictures/Sync
tonloc3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you tried, going into the facebook app, going to settings, then down to the sync contacts?  I had problems seeing recently added contacts until I did this.

0 Likes
del2484

Unfortunately that's not it, and wouldn't explain the profile pictures and photo albums of people not showing up. Here's hoping it fixes itself I guess.

0 Likes
Easton091
Enthusiast - Level 3

I believe that the people that arent showing pictures need to have a phone number listed in facebook for them to sync properly?

0 Likes
del2484

No, that can't be it. Most of my friends don't have their phone numbers on facebook and most do sync. Surprised nobody else has had this issue.

0 Likes
Star_Gazer

I've had this issue as well for some of my contacts; I tried to go into the facebook ap but sync contacts is not an option in the settings there.

0 Likes