Photo's App on one of my Razr Maxx's not working
B33
Legend

I have an app that is Tide with Google+  I think and it is called Photos)   I tried using it to Touch up a photo and to Frame it I want to share it with my family on Facebook  but every time i get ready to save the updated photo it says    Unable to save changes..   To my life I can't figure out why and another thing I can't find the app at all in the were the apps are suppose to be located at  Downloaded or All  and when I looked to see if the app was on my other Razr Maxx it was not on there so I'm kind of puzzled on the whole darn thing. 

My Question to the Forum members do you have this app and if so is working on your phone and how do I get it to were it will work on mine.. I'm puzzled on this one.. thanks b33

010  Photo

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Photo's App on one of my Razr Maxx's not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

B33, sharing is caring! Uploading photos to Facebook to share with friends and family is a great feature. This may be a memory capacity issue. Try deleting any unwanted photos and videos on your device. Try to save the photo again and keep us posted. We're standing by to further assist you if needed.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

B33
Legend

The Photo part is tied with Google+ and it is totally screwing up as mentioned every time I try to crop then save it won't update the photo I got it to work once on my second Maxx then on the next picture the same thing happen that happen on the first Maxx this is very frustrating..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

B33, sharing is caring! Uploading photos to Facebook to share with friends and family is a great feature. This may be a memory capacity issue. Try deleting any unwanted photos and videos on your device. Try to save the photo again and keep us posted. We're standing by to further assist you if needed.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

B33
Legend

We've been Doing just that,  I think I just loaded her up with too much stuff LasinaH we'll do the suggestion clean all of the house maybe change the SD card and I'll let you know at least you responded thanks a bunchSmiley Happy  b33

0 Likes