I would like to know how to download my pictures from my phone to the computer and then send them to Walmart to get them developed. I know people do it all the time but I'm cell phone challenged.
1. Plug phone into PC with cable
2. Pull down top status bar
3. Select Mass Storage
4. Go to desktop and open My Computer
5. Double click on Last Drive Letter listed as Mass Storage
6. Browse to DCIM/ Camera and you should see all photos and videos taken with camera
7. Select files you want (Ctrl A to select all in that folder) and right click on selected file and select copy
8. Go to location to copy to (Deesktop works well) and right click and select paste.
At this point the files should copy to the location you selected..