Play Store "End of Summer Sale" ..
Wildman
Legend

if you are looking to grab some of those high dollar apps at a nice price,,, it may be a ideal to check the Play Store for a deal now because they just announced a End of Summer Sale...

Open the Play Store on device and select the area for the End of Summer Sale and see what catch your eye...

HAPPY SHOPPING..

0 Likes
Re: Play Store "End of Summer Sale" ..
Tidbits
Legend

I only bought the square enix game.  I like defense type games.  All the useful apps I already purchased long ago so I can't buy them now 😛

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I picked up Nova 3, Im a big firstshooter gamer and some RPG so if they are nice games and I can get a good price I grab them...   I have almost all Gameloft games since they added a account with the Play Store.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I bought MC3 when it was 99 cents. I am terrible at FPS games. With the touch and movement I look even worse. My coworkers all laugh at me when I try and play with them. I am considered bait when I play.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

It took me awhile to get use to playing on a small screen because I usually play on 52 inch and now I am a bit spoiled to using a PlayStation controller on my S3... its incredible.

Feel almost like playing on over..

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I think its time for Google to modify the refund time limit on apps... Nova 3 downloaded 2gigs of data and it took over the time that user us allowed a refund.

Since mire apps are requiring large amounts of data and time before user can test app the time limit isn't really fair to user.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I think if it's under 50MB should be 30 minutes. Anything up to 500MB 1 hour and anything over that should be a 2-3 hours.

0 Likes