Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Question about app for Droid.
ram21093

Just wondering, the app Mobitv, can the Verizon Droid have that. I was thinking about getting the phone, I have the Voyager but if I get the Droid, I will miss the Mobile TV. Hope somebody can help. Thanks.

Tags (5)
0 Likes
Re: Question about app for Droid.
TheGreatOne

ram21093 wrote:

Just wondering, the app Mobitv, can the Verizon Droid have that. I was thinking about getting the phone, I have the Voyager but if I get the Droid, I will miss the Mobile TV. Hope somebody can help. Thanks.

I looked in the market for that app and don't see it. You can download the app called TV.com . You can watch TV from there.

0 Likes
ram21093

Thank you very much for your help, on that tv app, do you have it? ? Is it a good tv app? Thanks for all your help.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne

ram21093 wrote:

Thank you very much for your help, on that tv app, do you have it? ? Is it a good tv app? Thanks for all your help.

I downloaded the TV app a couple days ago. There are different channels on there. The app is okay. I am disappointed in how the app doesn't have my favoriate show on there (L Word). I've been watching some funny videos on there lately. Give the app a try. If you don't like it you can always uninstall it.

0 Likes