Re: Android 2.1 Updates for Droid and Eris
Kitten_Call

Big Red & Mike

Checked back and appreciated the replies. I did go to some of the sites Mike recommended and learned much more about my new found toy (respectively speaking). Not used to reading up on a device, but this one is interesting and unique - looking into it was worth it.

Also appreciate the added comment about the IU (sp?) in the update comments from Mike.  Will need to look that up too. No clue as to what that represents from a technological standpoint  ...but I am sure I am either missing it in my reading or it will come up. About all the comments regarding advertisements? That is ironic, as I had only heard of it once in a magazine. Guess they could have saved some $ in marketing. Simply handling and fondling the phone ... asking questions was good enough for me. Kind of knew it straight away.

Either way - while everyone is driving their Prius's and Hondas using their BB's and iPhones, I have something that does not feel like it is a dime a dozen and am fine with that. If the Telecom industry is anything like construction, then i understand it even more - lol. Maube they are busy with all the **bleep** - for -tat these days (technology & auto industry - US vs China /Asian Market) - joking - sort of

Big Red - like your avatar. They had no default kitties.

Thanks Again!

0 Likes