Re: Why are there numbers not showing up on my verizon online call and texts log?
sparkyjames81

We have 4 Verizon phones on our account, three droids and I believe the other is a casio. Every number has text messages missing from the online text log. The total number of texts are not reflected in the actual log. Last evening, 25+ messages disappeared from one number alone. Our billing cycle began on the 14th. Where did these messages go and how do we retrieve them? I keep an eye on when and who my children are communicating with through this log. Is there an app for droid that prevents messages from showing on the log. Last night was the first time this happened and nothing has been changed to cause this.If the messages were deleted from the phone, wouldn't they still show up on the log?

0 Likes
Re: Why are there numbers not showing up on my verizon online call and texts log?
becky_d559

>>Duplicate post removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service   Please see text isn't showing upon the online bill<<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sparkyjames81,

Lets figure out just where those texts are going! There are many apps that can be downloaded from the Play Store for Android phones that will allow messages to be sent over the internet, and therefore they are not actually text messages and will not show up in our records. Even Facebook has their own messaging app available that does this.

If you have an iPhone, they come with a service called iMessage that allows for messages to other Apple devices be sent via the internet, and this will also not show up on our records. These are all ways to bypass our actual texting services, and since these messages are not being sent as texts they do not show up on our records.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
EmeraldD

I am also having trouble with one specific number from a T-Mobile account that is very conveniently not showing  up on my bill.  Text messages I have sent and received, I was using my basic text messaging app from my phone so I don't understand why it wouldn't show up on my end. As far as they go if they did use a third party app to send their message wouldn't I also have to have that same app to receive it? These are from a past billing cycle so the bill is up to date.

0 Likes