Reinstalling Full Version of Lets Golf 2
compwiz1202
I got my replacement Samsung Droid Charge, and everything is going well again except I can't seem to figure out how to get the full version of Lets Golf 2 back without paying again. Does anyone know where I can go to find it? Thanks. Matt Arnold
0 Likes
Re: Reinstalling Full Version of Lets Golf 2
Wildman
Legend

Did you buy from Market, all you need to do is go to market and download ir again because the purcgase should be saved...  If you bought from Gameloft before the market then you usually have to contact Gamelofts CS to resolve.

0 Likes
compwiz1202

I bought it through the demo app and got charged by Verizon. Would that have gone through Gameloft? Thanks.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I didn't realize that you had to pay for the full version of this application. Yet another reason why I am glad that I have no intention of opening the app on my phone. It also makes me upset that I can't even remove it from the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

compwiz1202 wrote:

I bought it through the demo app and got charged by Verizon. Would that have gone through Gameloft? Thanks.

When you bought through app it should have opened a location to complete transaction, you need to figure out which location...  Market or Gameloft and redownload from there..

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

the market doesn't let you pay through verizon so i am guessing that you need to contact verizon since that is who billed you for it.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

The only issue with that is that I havent seen any Gameloft games being sold on Verizons site and Gameloft just started posting on Market within 3 months if that long.

http://blog.gameloft.com/index.php/2011/05/11/return-to-android-market/

Here is the only games from GL on Verizon Site

http://mediastore.verizonwireless.com/onlineContentStore/index.html#selectedMedia=ALLMEDIA&artistSea...

0 Likes
Not applicable

compwiz1202 wrote:
I got my replacement Samsung Droid Charge, and everything is going well again except I can't seem to figure out how to get the full version of Lets Golf 2 back without paying again. Does anyone know where I can go to find it? Thanks. Matt Arnold

Good morning!

Our billing system should see it as a duplicate charge and will credit automatically after purchase. However, go ahead and 'buy' it again, then PM me directly so I can go into your account to verify this and credit you back if necessary!

Thank you!

0 Likes