Removing widget from Droid
floridarosie

I have been trying to remove a clock widget from my motorola droid.   I keep dragging it down to the trash and it keeps popping  back up.    Any ideas

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Removing widget from Droid
ksxox10
Contributor - Level 2

floridarosie wrote:

I have been trying to remove a clock widget from my motorola droid.   I keep dragging it down to the trash and it keeps popping  back up.    Any ideas

Floridarosie,

I know that sometimes things are hard to get rid of. You are doing the correct thing, though. Keep trying. Sometimes I find that I am pushing to hard or to soft, or sometimes need to release it quicker over the trash can. Keep at it. It should work!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ksxox10
Contributor - Level 2

floridarosie wrote:

Floridarosie,

I know that sometimes things are hard to get rid of. You are doing the correct thing, though. Keep trying. Sometimes I find that I am pushing to hard or to soft, or sometimes need to release it quicker over the trash can. Keep at it. It should work!

0 Likes
ram1964

If its one of the widgets that came with your phone it prob can't be removed like a perm. app.

0 Likes
tsauter
Contributor - Level 2

floridarosie wrote:

Are you using a home replacement app (i.e home++, openhome, etc)? If you are, you have to go into the settings of the app and turn off the clock widget.

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

Try this..

settings>applications>manage applications>select app>uninstall
0 Likes