Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rhapsody
Scott77

I just signed up for a Rhapsody account on my computer but when I connected my DROID there was nothing on the account where I could drag my song to my phone, do I have to download the Rhapsody App onto my phone and use it from there? If so will i be charged another $9.99 a month?

0 Likes
Re: Rhapsody
TheGreatOne

Usually you just open the music software. Then go to start-->my computer-->removable storage-->your phone.  Drag and drop songs into the music folder or playlist.  Don't forget also that you have to select "mount" on your phone when you hook it up to your computer

0 Likes
stevearrants

You can't store Rhapsody music on your Droid at this time. You connect to Rhapsody from your Droid and play music over a 3G connection. It works pretty well--I've only had a problem when going from 3G to a lower signal area. 

If you connect to Rhapsody from your Droid and use the same login credentials as on your computer, you will get an option to add the phone as a device to your subscription. The $9.99 fee is for one computer and one device (I think this is correct). 

0 Likes
kcmx
Try the Pandora app.  It's free, and easy to use.

0 Likes