Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ring tones
garlecl

I have a Droid, I purchased two ring tones from Verizon store,They sent me the ringtones as messages. Question is,-  How do i move these ring tones from my messages to use as ring tones?

I am 3 days into this droid hope I am not in over my head.:smileysad:

Thank you.  Gary

0 Likes
Re: Ring tones
garlecl

I got done Thanks

0 Likes
TheGreatOne

garlecl wrote:

I got done Thanks

You should post the steps on how it got done in case other users need help in the feature. :smileywink:

0 Likes
blamiya1
Novice

Here are the 3 simple steps on how to save a ringtone that is sent via text message on the Droid.

-Once you receive the message , press and hold your finger on the actual word content of the message. Do not open the attachment.

-Then press the option to save attached to SD card

-Once this done, go your music file and the attached ringtone will be there

0 Likes
xoblivion6x

How do I get to backgrounds saved to the SD card and how do I set them as wallpaper without having to crop it or have it look zoomed in?

0 Likes
supernova

There is really no reason you should need to purchase ringtones from the verizon store. Mabilo, Zedge, and bly probaothers have apps that allow you to download a wide variety of ringtones for free.

I haven't found an app that allows ringback tones to be purchased, however, so I think you'll still need the verizon store for that. 

0 Likes
TheGreatOne

supernova wrote:

There is really no reason you should need to purchase ringtones from the verizon store. Mabilo, Zedge, and bly probaothers have apps that allow you to download a wide variety of ringtones for free.

I haven't found an app that allows ringback tones to be purchased, however, so I think you'll still need the verizon store for that. 

::nods:: You can even make your own ringtone with that RingDroid app. Just make one of your songs in your phone as a ringtones.Works well.

No way can you make a ringback tone.Even if you have an android phone.It's impossible. Ringback Tones are stored directly on Verizon's servers. You'll need to purchase that directly from Verizon.

0 Likes