Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sherpa on Droid?
Rrosback

I have the Moto Droid but have not been able to find Sherpa, or any Layar type app on the Android market.  Is Sherpa exlusive to T-Mobile, or perhaps just the MyTouch or G1?  Maybe it's just not compatable with Android 2.0 yet, but I've seen about a dozen websites listing Sherpa as one of the "Top 10 must-have apps on the Droid!"  Any ideas on this?  Will Sherpa eventually be available to the Droid???

0 Likes
Re: Sherpa on Droid?
supitsmike

I checked this the first time I got my hands on the Droid. It doesn't seem to appear on our market, and I do believe it's partial to T-Mobile.

0 Likes
androidtapp

Wow, that's Ironic...Good thing I saw this before recommending it on my website

Sherpa is exclusive to T-mobile, sorry you can't it for the DROID. There are a few apps like this, i.e. US customers can't get Spotify personal music player app comparable to Pandora

0 Likes
averyml

Sherpa is, in fact, a t-mobile exclusive, but Layar is working on a Droid-compatible version:

http://layar.com/verizons-new-droid-is-currently-not-supported-by-layar/

0 Likes
Geodelic

Hi - Buddy from Geodelic here.

Sherpa is currently exclusive to T-Mobile's Android phones. However, we will be releasing a Geodelic app that works on many OS's and carriers in the near future.

0 Likes