0 Likes
Re: Sirius XM App
Packman49

It's working perfectly fine on my Incredible right now

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

sweet! but i can't seem to find how much it will cost me to add it to my subscription????

0 Likes
Eleven
Enthusiast - Level 3

My brother has it running on Incredible also..it appears the help FAQ negleted to mention it was compatible...

0 Likes
Packman49

The cost is $2.95 a month. Not to bad really. Sound quality is quite good from a tiny speaker but with headphones it's GREAT! Used it to drive my wife nuts today as we were in her Jeep (we both have Sirius in our Jeeps) She HATES BoneYard .... so I used a small audio cable and changed her radio to Aux and played BoneYard and she couldn't figure how to change it. LOL

0 Likes
budone
Legend

If you already have the premium online service (I was grandfathered in and have it free) it extends to the Droid also.

0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

Do you have to be a Sirius XM subscriber for the $2.95 fee or is it just $2.95.  I might enjoy that.  At least a lot more than I do the fm radio that seems to get stuck on whatever station you tune it to first. 

0 Likes
rocque5

Sometimes when I use the app on my Droid, a song from the music player starts playing.  The 2 play simultaneously and I have to manually pause the song.  Anyone else had this happen?

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

fezzik.....i know u get that rate if you're a subscriber. i doubt you get it if you're not, as the regular rate for a normal subscription is close to $15/mo. however....xm has always been pretty good about negotiating. they do a lot (free months, free devices, discounted additional lines, etc) to get or keep subscribers. it would be worth calling and telling them all you want is the app subscription and point out that you don't get all the stations with it...and see if they'll give it to you. i got xm 3 years ago and WILL NOT get rid of it. i use pandora, have a zune, and a lot of music on my phone....but xm is great to hear new stuff, old stuff, sports and news radio.

0 Likes
mannyr

No Howard Stern...Boo!

0 Likes